Your Ad Here

Saturday, January 16, 2010

A case for abortion

I have just sat through my first and I can tell you my last episode of that smash MTV reality/staged show called Jersey Shore. While watching these morons, and they are morons, I couldn't help but think that here is a solid argument for pro-choice proponents. How can any parent take claim to helping to create any of those who star on that show? I would have hung myself had I had a kid whose nickname is snookie, or the situation. Are you kidding me. I also could help but think that some one's kid is sitting in a foxhole in Afghanistan taking fire so that these idiots can prance around and commit acts of imbecility all along the Jersey Shore. Television has run out of creative things to air so they come up with reality and reality sucks, I know because I used to tune in to escape it. Now I can't wait to turn on the tv and see myself as the star of a show called: The Saga of an American TV viewer.

No comments: